We love our people! Before you apply, take note of the principles we live by.
Our corporate values of Respect, Integrity, Synergy and Excellence (RISE), are the foundations of our value proposition to clients.
We value our clients, our team and ourselves. The Golden Rule always applies, do to others what you expect others to do to you.
We never compromise. We are ardent believers in choosing our thoughts and our actions based on our values and ethics as a firm, and not for personal gain. We do not and would not engage in underhanded dealings or in projects that endanger the moral fabric of our society.
We work and play well. We value the diversity of opinion and work together to develop amazing ceiling-shattering solutions to problems. We do not keep the knowledge gleaned to ourselves; we share through webinars, insight and data reports and many other ways.
We are committed to improving from project to project. We bring our best to the team and give our best to our clients. We believe in continuous learning and improvement and always ensure that the next project is a much-improved version of the previous one.
Why work here?
Main duties / Responsibilities
As a Project Manager, you will work with the Senior Project Manager and lead a team of associates and analysts to analyze problems, brainstorm ideas, and deliver and implement recommendations for our clients.
The Project Manager role is split into three parts
a) Consulting - 60%
- Apply strategic frameworks and concepts to solve complex business problems and assist client teams with implementation and documenting impact.
- Lead client projects and own final deliverables while maintaining knowledge of all the relevant technical and operational details of project execution.
- Define roles and tasks for consulting team staff.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior team members on problem-solving and analysis.
- Maintain and develop client relationships and act as a trusted advisor to senior executives.
b) Research and Knowledge Management – 20%
- Plan and supervise field and desktop research to assist with project deliverables or firm publications.
- Build knowledge databases/templates and be responsible for codifying team outputs.
- Co-author articles/research papers
c) Firm building – 20%
- Drive office culture and own key initiatives
Assist with recruiting and training of new hires.
- Contribute significantly to business development and marketing activities.
- Represent the firm at essential networking and other events.
Key Competencies / Qualifications / Skills
Education & Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Technical Skills Proficiency (Project Management, Financial Modeling, understanding of Accounting and Finance, Research, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite)
Work and Culture Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years working for an investment banking or consulting firm (or relevant experience)
- Strong drive to solve problems combined with a practical sense of how to cut to the core issues and analysis.
- Excellent project management skills
- Committed to work-life balance for yourself and for the team.
- Language skills (any desirable
- Creative/thinks outside the box.
- Comfort with ambiguity, independence, and flexible working arrangements
- Able to comply with client confidentiality and data protection requirements, strong ethics, and a sense of integrity.
- Ability to present quality outputs on time.
- Experience working and presenting to senior client leadership.
- Stellar people skills/emotional intelligence
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org